Sunday 15 April 2018

Out of this world....!!

Hey everyone...

The brand new April "Uniquely Creative Stamp & Colour kit" was released today...
"Out of this world" a fun mixed theme kit of Space and Monsters!!

Here is a couple of my cards that I created....

I did some Distress ink blending with a splatter of opaque white paint 
to do some galaxy skies to use on both cards. 


The planets are a new add on die called "Little planet die" 
which works perfectly with the kit!!

Aren't these little astronauts just super duper cute??!! I sure think so...


All my images were coloured with Copics and you can find the colours 
I used listed in the booklet included in the kit!!

I had so much fun creating with these new goodies and 
I will have more to show you very soon....

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee 


No comments:

Post a Comment