Sunday 19 March 2017

HAPPY wedding day....!!


Hey everyone...

Tonight I have a wedding card to share with you for a 
friend that's getting married this weekend!!

I have used a couple of the new stamp sets from Lawn Fawn


The inside is a fun pop-up using the stitched hillside pop-up 
and grassy hillside pop-up dies from Lawn Fawn!!


Here is a close up of the fun little bicycle scene 
I put together and coloured with Copics....


I had fun creating this little pop up scene....
I hope my friend likes it!!

Till next time, happy crafting to all!!

Hugz Ashlee


Challenges : 
Simon says stamp - Wednesday challenge : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Word art Wednesday - Anything goes : http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au

2 comments:

  1. what a darling card!! Love your coloring! Thank you for sharing your Art with us at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop up inside the card. Beautiful. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp A Bit O Green Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete