Sunday 7 August 2016

Summer Magnolia....!!

Hello Magnolia fans...

I thought it was about time that I had another attempt at colouring with my prisma pencils following the pencil class at Kit & Clowder.

I purchase the amazing class awhile ago and hadn't done much with it yet... 
a little slack lol, so anyway here is my pencil coloured maggie card!!


I really enjoyed getting out the pencils and playing around...
Highly recommend the Kit & clowder classes they are fab!!

I thought I would make the card in nice summery colours... 
perfect for this sweet Tilda stamp!!


Added lots of pearl details to the edges using 3d liquid pearls by couture creations..

The flowers I made using a Doohickey die out of one of the 
doohickey club magazines dies!!

Hugz Ashlee



Challenges: 
Marvelous Magnolia  - Holyday (summer holidays) : http://marvelousmagnoliachallenge.blogspot.com.au
Simply Magnolia - CAS or Fully loaded : http://simplymagnolia.blogspot.com.au

3 comments:

  1. wow! Loveeee your colouring on this cutie!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love the image and the beautifully embellished design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete