Thursday 2 April 2015

Tutorial thursday...!!

Hi everyone....

It's my first time doing tutorial Thursday for  La-La land crafts...

Over at the La-La land blog I show you how to make a "Tent card"..
I really hope you will pop on over there and check it out!!



This is my decorated card...  
I used the gorgeous Awareness ribbon Marci 


Marci is coloured using Spectrum aqua markers and distress ink
Skin - Vintage photo
Hair - Fawn (sa)
Dress/shoes - Moss (sa)
Ribbon/bows - Blossom (sa),  Pink rose (sa)
Shirt - Slate (sa)



I added lots of pretty flowers to match the colours in the designer paper...
The LaLa land dies I used are :



Thanks so much for stopping by...
I hope you have fun making one of these tent cards!!

Hugz Ashlee



1 comment:

  1. Wow I love this tutorial and I love the Amazingly displayed Embellies and Marci.

    ReplyDelete