Tuesday 14 April 2015

April release showcase... GARDENING MARCI !!

Hello La-La Landers...

There is a brand new release happening at La-La Land crafts
 which means I have another new image to share with you...

This gorgeous new Marci is called Gardening Marci... Absolutely adore her !!

I made a hanging calendar so I could have this 
Marci hanging in my craft room throughout the year... 

Isn't she so sweet!!


I used lots of Shabby white Frantage on the die cuts and 
went around the edges of them using Walnut stain Distress ink...

The calendars are from couture creations...
great for card/craft projects!!



Distress ink
Hair - Antique linen, Walnut stain
Skin - Vintage photo
Dress/ribbons - Black soot, Victorian velvet
Shoes - Frayed burlap
Watering can - Pumice stone
Gloves - Weathered wood
Flowers - Victorian velvet, Spun sugar, Bundled sage


I also used heaps of the new release dies on this project,
Here is the list.. 

Dies: 
Love to garden


Here's a look at all the new images and dies... 





All these new goodies will be available in the La-La Land store, 
so pop on over and get yourself some cos I'm sure you will love them, I know I do !!

La-La land store : shop

Hugz Ashlee





2 comments:

  1. Love this project, Ashlee! The colors and divine and it looks sooo sweet!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this one is to Die for she is my New Favorite Marci . Sooooooo Pretty and look what you have done with her just outstanding. Love it all :)

    ReplyDelete