Sunday 13 May 2012

Pearl of the sea....

Hi crafters..

I made  card tonight using one of my new Maggies..Pearl Tilda!!
She is so sweet with her little sea horse..
I coloured her using my copics and added some liquid pearls to the bubbles.

The rose ribbon at the bottom is from Tim Holtz, I love it.. such a nice ribbon, I'm sure you could add some distress inks or something to it if you wanted to give it different colours, that would look cool!!

Here is my card...

Inked edging is done using some Tim Holtz distress inks..


Added some cheese cloth underneath the image for a netting look!!


The pretty flowers and rose ribbon...


I love these anchor charms I got from the craft and quilt fair in launceston this year..fitted the theme quite well..

I hope you like my card and enjoyed your visit...

Hugz ashlee

challenges :
TOMIC - BINGO ( flowers, magnolia paper, pearls) - http://officialmagnoliainspirationchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Magnolia-licious highlites - summer

5 comments:

  1. What a great card! this stamp is one of my favorite;)
    Beautiful colours!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC.
    Good luck
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Ashlee! This is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week,
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Ashlee I think I will be here all night looking at your glorious creations this is just so magical! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ash, Your card is very beautiful!! You are very talented!
    Hugs, Brigitte :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love your design and your use of all the wonderful embellies! Beautiful coloring too!
    hugs,
    Sharon
    Magnolia-licious DT

    ReplyDelete