Saturday 30 July 2011

Magnolia Stitching

Its time for a new card for the TOMIC challenge which finishes in 4 and a bit hrs....yes I have left it late!
I had so many cards to catch up on this week, Ive been rather busy hehe.
The challenge was to use faux or real stitching on your project...can you guess which mine is... faux or real??



I have used Seeding Tilda and Cellar door from the sweet rainbow collection...The sentiment is also a maggie stamp.



All my images are coloured with copics...


I hope you have enjoyed viewing my latest creation...I have a few posts coming up with all the cards I have done this week, so be sure to check back!!
I have my Guest DT appearance on TOMIC coming up very soon so keep an eye out...Im so excited, can you tell!!...?

Hugz Ashlee xoxo

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful! love all the details.Thanks for joining us at TOMIC.
    hugs,
    ying

    ReplyDelete