Wednesday 13 July 2011

Mad for Markers Pink and Yellow challenge!!

Hi everyone...It's time for a new challenge over at the mad for markers blog and this fortnight its to use Pink and yellow copics!!
I Love to use pink on my cards, makes them look so cute and girly!!
I have used Tilda with watering can from the sweet rainbow collection from Magnolia.
Sentiment 'to you from me' is from Stampin Up.



Here's a pic with the copics I have used to colour this card...I hope you like it and we would all love for you to join us in this challenge.
There is a brand new magazine available at the mad for markers store called copicendium, It is a mag dedicated to us copic addicts. http://www.madformarkers.com.au/
Also the new stamps from some odd girl are now available ;-) There is some gorgeous new designs!!
Till next time bloggers...
Hugz ashlee

challenge:
make it colourful - pleats and folds: http://www.makeitcolourful.com/category/challenges
(I know its not perfect but i'm just learning how to do these...hehe)

2 comments:

  1. Hello there;0) This is very cute;0) Love the pink and yellow together.

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring. I love the folds in her dress.

    ReplyDelete