Saturday 23 July 2011

It's a 'NAUTICAL' challenge @ TOMIC

Hi everyone, Thankyou for coming to visit my blog....I love the new TOMIC challenge blog and I am SOOOOOO EXCITED to tell you I am going to be a guest DT for a week!!
I got in the top five with my side step card entry last week.....which means I have a lovely top 5 TOMIC badge to display on my blog ;-) You should have seen the smile on my face when I found out!!
Now onto my entry for the current challenge which is Nautical....I have used fishing Edwin and Fishing tilda
I coloured them with my Copics...The sentiment you are my best friend is from Magnolia.
Here it is.....Check out the 'REAL' WATER....


There's a fish in there.....!! I thought the water was a lovely touch to the Nautical theme....what do you think?
I added some blue micro beads to the water so when you shake it up they float around...
I drew the rocks Tilda is standing on with a multi-liner and coloured them with grey copics.



Tilda and Edwin.....I wonder what's in Tilda's basket?


Here's a close up of the water globe...I hope you like it.....I would love to read your comments!!
Till next time, happy crafting.
*Hugz* ashlee

Challenge :



Anything goes - More than one fold: http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/



All that scraps: magnolia challenge -http://www.atsblog.typepad.com/

7 comments:

  1. I looooove this card. You are just so talented. I adore the water globe. What a clever idea. Congrats on your guest DT spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the water element :)Looks great
    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE Congrats Ashlee on your guest DT spot, you deserve it as your work is incredible as this card shows! Your so talented, I love your creativity. Your colouring is amazing and this is such a fab scene, I ADORE the fish in water aspect and the step stair to give extra dimension
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH, what a card! Ashlee this is OUTSTANDING! WOW! What a talent you are! The water globe is brilliant, I love it so much! Such a terrefic idea! The fish and the microbeads look amazing. You've created a totally AWESOME scene with this card, the rocks, the water, the boat, everything is so gorgeously made, I'm in awe of your creativity, your creations are all breathtaking.

    Congrats on the top 5 at TOMIC! :9 It's so well deserved!
    HUGS,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, the images are fabulous and oh wow the water in the shaker is inspired!!

    thanks for joining in this week at Allsorts and good luck in the prize draw :o)

    hugs

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is beautiful! Loved that waterglobe and every single detail about this card.

    Great job and thanks for joining us at TOMIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW just stunning, do you have a tuto???? 'cause my son's birthday is coming and i would like to do something similar :)

    ReplyDelete