Thursday 14 July 2011

Get well wishes feat mini magnolia...

I am here with a gorgeous new mini stamp from Magnolia...not quite sure what she is actually called yet but I'll have a guess and say Nurse Tilda..!!
She was included in the new summer stamp club kit from Magnolia....I cant wait till she is released in a large version cos she is perfect for those get well cards...



I only just realized that this card actually fits in with our current challenge pink and yellow over at mad for markers...hehe http://www.madformarkers.blogspot.com/ 

The 'get well wishes' sentiment is from Stampin up.
Image is coloured with copics...It's kind of hard to tell by the pic but this is actually a mini sized card, I used a normal size card and cut it in half and made it into the shape of a tag.

Hope you enjoyed my post...Im sure I will be back with lots more inspiration for you very soon!!

*Hugz* ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment