Wednesday 27 July 2011

Blush Bonnie - Mad for Markers Sketch challenge!!

Its time for a new challenge at Mad For Markers...Bron has come up with a lovely sketch
I have used Blush Bonnie from the gorgeous new blush range by The Greeting Farm.
She even comes with a matching sentiment - Thinking of You, These stamps are available from the Mad for Markers store for $8.50
Here is my card....




Copics used:
Hair - E79,E74,E71
Skin - E11,E01,E000
Dress and Socks - RV66,RV55,RV04

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you join in the challenge this fortnight


Hugz ashlee

3 comments:

  1. HI Ash, I have an award on my blog for you!

    http://kaseyscraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely. What a gorgeous image. I like the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love how you have use the sketch. Such a cute card. Hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete