Wednesday 15 June 2011

Brown hair challenge @ Mad for Markers!!

The new challenge this fortnight is to colour brown hair...what an easy and fun challenge.
I have used an Image from some odd girl that I purchased from sammi at the mad for markers store, http://www.madformarkers.com.au/



The brown combo I used was: E49, E47 and E44.

The sweet treat cup from stampin up is filled with mini m+m's which you can get to from the inside of the card.....mmm yummy what a lovely treat to get with a card.

Come and join in this fun challenge over at the mad for markers blog, there's even a prize up for grabs!
I can't wait to see what you create,
till next time hugz ashlee.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, keep thinking I'll do a treat cup card one of these days, but then another project leads me away again....sweet image coloured superbly
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete